Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Moon

Before going to see New Moon on Thursday night I read this very funny review by a grown up male who gave it no stars out of five:
"TWILIGHT: NEW Moon" is not a good movie, but who cares? Stephenie Meyer's saga has hacked into the reptilian cortex of the female brain the way "Grand Theft Auto" taps into the male.
The revieiwer, Gary Thompson, trashed almost everything about New Moon - from the soundtrack (an epidural for the soul) to Kristen Stewart's acting (Bella looks more like someone with mono who is occasionally Tasered) - and having seen it I have to say I agree. Except on one point - I give it five out of five stars because I enjoyed myself so much. As I said to my friend on the way out - both of us high on who knows what? - "Who knew it was a Teen Vampire Romance missing from our lives all this time?"

5 comments:

karenw said...

thanks for a great night out - maybe a 3 1/2 for me - have to take marks off for Alice's vision of them running through the field.Must do movies again xx

Luna said...

Yes,yes, agreed. Sorry you had to remind me of that...

karenw said...

I just HAD to... xx

wayne said...

i saw the first twilight on a plane and I am afraid that I enjoyed it much more than I would have thought.

Banapple said...

hi! I found your blog by chance and I love the bags you've made :)

to be honest I'm not a twilight fan but I did see the movies, and I guess I have this liking to it through disliking it so much..if that makes any sense :)