Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dottie Angel.


One of my favourite blogs is Dottie Angel. I particularly like all the little styling she does around her house, the resalvaging of furniture projects and most of all the colours she uses. She has something like 904 inspiring photos on her flikr site if you need an excuse to waste (I mean invest) time on the computer!


Love the simplicity of this room and especially the Orla Kielly wallpaper. Must start saving for some now!!

How could you ever be unhappy in a space like this???

3 comments:

karenw said...

I think I need more clean space in my life - well house anyway. Love this and hope archie is ok now xx

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

just stumbled across your blog - it's a slice of heaven that has seriously made my day!
x

handmade romance said...

i agree such a happy looking place. i love dottie angel too x