Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cool Studio Space.







I was immediately captured by these interior shots featured a week or so back on Made by Girl. They are of a studio belonging to photographer Bethy from Eden Photography. First of all it's the colours -  pale minty green, warm aubergine and then a tomato red chair and a mustard yellow couch thrown in. Beautiful, oringinal, quirky and different to anything else I've seen. If it looks a bit like a cubby house that's because it was oringinally a chicken coop in the 1900s, then the family playhouse and now the backyard studio. It just looks like such a fun place to be and create in.

4 comments:

blue moss said...

oh how i love that studio....
mine is such a mess right now....
a repairman came to fix the internet yesterday and i was totally embarrassed to let him in....but it's got me cleaning it today

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Nice- I love the pops of color-

Getrealmommy said...

this reminds me. I need an interior designer. right... let me just find my checkbook. :) if only I had any style.

Ruby-Robin said...

How lovely it would be to have a 'studio.' Does my lounge and dining table count lol? This is a gorgeous ecclectic room, so cute, thanks for sharing. Hope you are well ox