Friday, December 17, 2010

Sketchbook Project 2011 Efforts.



















Here is the first completed double page from my sketchbook. I've been working on 4 open pages at the same time (as you do) but I really don't like my chances for getting the whole book done. I realise now that the project has been going since July (?) whereas I thought October was the start and so only felt one month behind. Now I feel five months behind. Less than a month before I 'postmark' it (sorry, but I don't know what that means - does it mean so long as it is postmarked the 15th of Jan they will accept it no matter how long it takes to arrive??). But I told myself this would not be a stressed project because it is after all the holiday season. Relax.

8 comments:

Minnado said...

Loving the new header and profile pic. The sketchbook is looking fab so far, good luck, and hope it's not much stress to complete.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Great new header- and good job on the pages- it looks great.

Luna said...

Thankyou!

karenw said...

Love the new header, and I love those sketches. just wonderful. Far too talented. xxx

KERRY said...

I think it looks fantastic. Would very much like to see more. Yes, I agree...lovely new blog look too!

pepper said...

oh nice one. i looked at doing that too, but argh. keep it up! (I'll be your cheer squad!)
Pepper x

Kylie said...

It's fabulous! Don't worry about the limitations, use the project as an excuse to do your own thing I say! ;) Kx

Kylie said...

Forgot to say...
That new header is FAN-TAS-TICO!!!!!!
:) Kx

p.s. golf buggy went to someone else I'm afraid, but thank you so much for the support :)