Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Brooch Making.


I've been inspired by my last brooch making effort for Susie's Brooch Swap, and all the encouraging comments, to make another one. This time for my four year old niece, Clara. Something about the pink hair, alabaster skin and long black lashes made it hers before it was done. Plus living in Sydney I don't get to see her nearly enough so must send up little treats to reserve that place she has in her heart for me till I see her next! Its on it's way up now...

4 comments:

Jennie said...

It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!

SueT said...

So lovely - and you described Clara beautifully with alabaster skin and dark lashes, just like Angela. Keep those brooches coming!

Kylie said...

This is just gorgeous, Jo! You really have a talent for felt brooches... you should sell them, you know :) Kx

Minnado said...

So sweet. Your niece is a lucky girl!