Friday, July 8, 2011

My Brooch Arrives - Hooray!


Wow! This is the first thing I said when I saw my brooch from the swap organised by Flowerpress. How amazing - Calli Vanderwilde had taken my Luna Landing illustration and laser cut it. It looks so cute burnt onto wood like that. I have no idea how you do this kind of thing but I'm impressed!
Big Thankyou Calli. And also to Susie from Flowerpress for organising the brooch swap in the first place. I'd definitely be in for a repeat next year if she is up to it.

7 comments:

blue moss said...

How great that she used your illustration! What a treasure for you.
All the best.
Michelle

dear olive said...

That looks amazing! Kellie xx

karenw said...

That is so very cool!! Have to visit over the hols to check it out in person. xx

Jennie said...

I bet you said, "If I were a brooch I'd look exactly like that!"

Minnado said...

Love it! What a clever idea. Hope you are feeling better now. x

handmade romance said...

wow that is amazing! what a fantastic idea.

Kylie said...

OMG!!!!! Can I just say O.M.G ! ! ! You scored big time, Mrs :) Kx