Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some Time Drawing.




Four weeks of holidays, hoping for some time to draw and this is all I have managed. I call her Goose Girl (any guesses why?) and even used some gauche for the goose! Just doing this little bit felt good. I was thinking of committing to doing one small drawing session a week, most likely after 9 pm when everyone is settled and I'm in front of the tv, chores done, then posting it here. This way  I wont have big lapses of time with no drawing at all like these past few months. What do you think? Too ambitious on top of study and homelife?

7 comments:

karenw said...

Just ignore the homelife bit and you'll have plenty of time! I am so full of useful advise. loving the goose girl. xx

Kylie said...

I think it's a great idea to reserve some time in your mind's diary for drawing. Don't be too hard on yourself, though. Allow yourself some flexibility... grab the chance when you have it whatever time of day or after 9 be distracted by a fabulous documentary ;) This probably doesn't help, does it? Ignore me.
Goosey girl is very cute :) Kx

Getrealmommy said...

Wow I love it! Good work!

SueT said...

I love goose girl.

Ruby-Robin said...

Hey Luna,
I love your mind, your creative flair and your resilience. Hhave a great weekend.
Ruby Robin ox

Murgatroyd said...

Hi Luna, hope you won't mind but I've added a link to your blog on my newly-minted blogroll over on www.murgatroydhoots.blogspot.com
:-)

Krystal Lee said...

lovely drawings, really beautiful! good luck with your drawing schedule, i think it sounds like a really good idea.

krystal x