Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Yellow Felted Flower.

I REALLY love this little felted flower brooch I found on sale for $5 from Etsy seller Mountain Goth (even though you can't tell from the pic - must improve self portrait camera technique!). I have been 'teaming' it with my inky blue wool jacket and this combination has provided no end of delight throughout this current flu season which seems to have had me otherwise by the neck these last couple of months. Funny how little things can make a big difference. How colour and texture can lift. I hope not to remember this winter by the illness but instead by this luxury wool combo :)

10 comments:

Kylie said...

It's gorgeous! and how lovely to see you too :)
I think you're pretty good at 'selfies' (as my kids call them). Hope your winter woes end soon. Kx

tea with lucy said...

gorgeous brooch and lovely blog you have here.

rachel

Minnado said...

Such a cute and pretty brooch. I think these little things cheer us up and are worth a lot if you are unwell or tired. Hope all is good with you. xx

Mountain Goth said...

Thanks so much for featuring the flower in your blog. I must say you looke marvelous wearing it :)

Murgatroyd said...

Lovely!

SueT said...

Keep the yellow coming

Getrealmommy said...

Yikes, hope you are feeling better. Do love the flower, it is all about etsy these days isn't it?

shade of whim said...

oh how cute!!! I love the colour too x

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

that is so pretty- I love the color- and your glasses!

blue moss said...

oh, i love the combo too....and your pretty bright lipstick....
so fun to see you...love the self portrait
hope you are feeling well....
we are ready for cooler weather here...
i've started wearing my boots with dresses...even though it's 98 degrees...and my husband has been making fun of me...but i'm so ready for boots :)
take care
michelle