Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year And Out With The Old...

Like so many others I often see the new year as an opportunity to overhaul my life a bit. This usually begins by a huge house clean done, sporadically over a few days, which leaves me feeling spiritually lighter.......ok, not really, but at least rid of the house dust thats been collecting since October when I generally lose the plot and surrender any vague illusion that I am in control of my life. And at least now I'm able to open my craft supplies cupboard without receiving a concussion from a large box of beads, various salvaged rusty items and a small glue gun. The craft supplies cupboard was long overdue. It had got to the point where I was just avoiding it and the reproach it represented of so many unfinished projects. I made tough decisions about what was never going to get done, what was never going to get used and out it went. Below is a photo of the amazing NEW craft cupboard and it's new streamlined order. Okay, now I'm just showing off.


New streamlined craft area - symbolic of the new streamlined organised me.

3 comments:

inaluxe said...

Happy New Year! Laughed my head off reading about the vague notions in October, and love your new look streamlined cupboard! I totally agree with you on sharing and blogging more - it feels so lovely.

Loooove your post! xo K

Here's to 2012! and new adventures.

karenw said...

cow! Showing off with all that oragnisation and being able to see stuff and just everything!! My work desk is currently piled high to the point of unusability...

anyway, now my hateful, jealous spewings are out of the way (looks fab btw) did you want to catch up soon? I am away next monday til saturday but am free before and after. txt me pretty please when you are free. hugs xxx

Minnado said...

Love the new streamlined cupboard. You are a woman after my own heart. And I can identify with the open cupboard at risk of concussion syndrome. I also agree with you on blogging more, enjoying the connections it makes. I hope to be able to do that more this year. I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing your artworks. x