Thursday, November 1, 2012

Orla Kiely Winter 2012







Winter 2012 is over in the Southern hemisphere so I really should focus on how happy I am to feel the weather getting warmer, but then I see these cute black retro silhouette type looks from Orla Kielly's Winter collection and I start hankering for black tunics, coats and three quarter sleeves, which is crazy. Also crazy is talking and blogging fashion when I've got so much art work to complete in so little time. Truth is I'm not having much 'luck'. I'm working when I can but not making enough progress, technique is at times eluding me and another trip to the hospital on Monday looms threatening to wipe out another week. The ever understanding teaching staff are happy for me to delay my assessment but that means missing the graduation exhibition which to me is kind of the whole point...
So no light as such at the end of the tunnel as yet but I'm not giving up on the exhibition until I absolutely have no choice. Next post I aim to start putting up some of my work in progress. With emphasis on the word progess.

2 comments:

maria said...

oooh...it's hard not to love a nice little tunic. Deep down i think i really enjoy winter fashion more. but still, it is lovely to be getting some sun these past few weeks. :) good luck with getting your work done... :D

Kylie Hunt said...

Love Orla Kiely :) These are great. Kx