Thursday, January 12, 2012

Miu Miu Spring 2012 Collection.







Come show time in the fashion industry I love seeing what particular designers have come up with, what design elements they are throwing together this time. Some rarely disappoint such as Marc Jacobs and Prada - generally as I love the Mix and Clash aesthetic. This time I'm particularly loving Miu Miu for throwing lace in with prints while keeping classic silhouettes. The handbags, boots and shoes are a colourful and contemporary while the mini cape is a bit cute. Wont be trying out the red eyeshadow though....

2 comments:

DAVID McGRIEVEY said...

I own a Miu Miu black waistcoat. I bought it cheap when my friend worked for Prada. Trouble is, I now suspect it may be a woman's jacket.
I guess it really does not matter.
X David

SueT said...

Oh that red dress is fabulous!